Re: Graph updated

Hiya,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 02:26:37PM +0530, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Hi,

I updated the graph at
http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/haskell-pkg-graph.pdf

Red needs a transition... the uploads of today are not reflected yet.
Let’s turn that into a nice green treet!

I was just thinking. Even though I'm not quite a DD yet (NM is such a
slog), I could still build packages from the transition. I then chuck
dsc,{orig,},{diff,debian},_amd64.deb,_amd64.changes up on a server
somewhere and a DD downloads, debsigns and uploads.

Would this save time and help the transition along? i.e. would the
time you'd spend reviewing such packages be less than if you did the
change yourself?

I'd probably colour the graph green in breadth-first order.

Cheers,
Iain