Re: You don’t have to wait to upload stuff

Hi all.

On 28/03/2011 15:43, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> in case you are waiting for the libraries stuck in NEW to pass through
> before uploading libraries – that is not required. There are a few
> libraries that only need transformers or mtl, you can build them
> directly.

I'll try to start a new round of uploads for my packages in the next days.

BTW, some of my packages still have .doc-base files in them. At some
point I stopped putting them, because Joachim suggested that usually
people do searches on the documentation using direct links available in
the generated HTML.

That's fine for me, so, in order make the Haskell packages consistent,
I'll remove doc-base from my packages while I upload them. I just wanted
to have confirmation that this is ok. Any problems?

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy