Mistake made with ghc upload...

Hi,

I made a big mistake with the ghc upload. My plan was to upload ghc to
unstable and have it built against the existing ghc6 package, just as I
did in experimental. What I did not consider is that the ghc source
package contains a transitional ghc6 package. And because this is
arch:all, it is already available on all architectures, and now
wanna-build would not schedule the build of ghc on any architecture:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ghc&suite=sid

I guess the arch-any ghc6 packages are still in the archive, given that
they are owned by a different source package. Maybe one work-around
could be that ftp-master removes ghc6_7.0.2-7_all.deb,
ghc6-doc_7.0.2-7_all.deb and ghc6-prof_7.0.2-7_all.deb from the archive,
so that ghc will be built against the existing arch-any ghc6 packages.

Dear ftp-team: Is that something you could do for us?

Another work-around that I am trying is to override BD-Uninstallable
using "wb gb ghc . i386 . -o", but that only lasts until the next
trigger and would keep me quite busy until all arches have picked up the
build.

Oh, and while I am writing the ftp team: We started uploading a lot of
haskell packages that will go through NEW because of the lib6- → lib-
package renaming, only affecting binary package names.

With best regards,