Re: Heading for unstable

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 26.03.2011, 09:38 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Sáb Mar 26 04:18:38 -0300 2011:
> (...)
> > So are we ready to go to unstable now?
>
> I believe so.

I put haskell-devscripts 0.8.2 in unstable, and building ghc right now.
Not sure how far I’ll get with the libraries.

Anyways, stuff will get stuck in NEW because of the renaming.

If you upload the libraries, you might want to bump the
haskell-devscripts dependency to >= 0.8, just for clarity.