Re: Leksah packaging open questions

Hi Ketil.

Excerpts from Ketil Malde's message of Qui Jun 03 02:46:36 -0300 2010:
> Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Judging from Simons comment¹ to the bug, inclusion will take longer than
> > we want to wait. So we’ll have to add the process-leksah package to
> > Debian temporarily. We should make it clear in the description that
> > people should not use it for anything but building leksah.
>
> Uh, if process-leksah isn't useful for anything but building leksah, and
> leksah isn't working without process-leksah, shouldn't process-leksah
> just be bundled with leksah, that is, in the same .deb?

No, because it's used to build leksah, not to use leksah.  Maybe what you want
to say is to include it in the leksah source package, which doesn't seem to be
a bad option.  The build scripts would have to be adjusted, but from my point of
view this is the best option so far.  With the new source format we can have
more than one .tar.gz.  Joachim, what's your opinion on this?

Greetings.
(...)
--
marcot