Re: Leksah packaging open questions

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 02.06.2010, 08:32 +0200 schrieb Jürgen
Nicklisch-Franken:
> I was just angry about this note from Joachim:

> My English is not the best, but what is the joke here? I understood that
> our work is not good enough to qualify and I felt belittled.

the joke is an DHG-internal one: Non-DDs have to wait for a DD to upload
their changes which (presumably) is an annoyance for them. In the case
of packages put on leksah.org, along the rpm package, this would be not
be necessary which might be a reason for a Non-DDs to like this task. It
was not a statement about the quality of leksah in particular.