Re: Leksah packaging open questions

Hi Marco,

I was just angry about this note from Joachim:

> > > PS: Maybe someone else on DHG feels like taking care of such packages
> > > and working with the Leskah team? Think about it: Releasing package
> > > without waiting for a DD to upload them :-)

My English is not the best, but what is the joke here? I understood that
our work is not good enough to qualify and I felt belittled.

> > Seeing your vain personality as "DD", I understand why Debian Haskell
> > Packages are always this outdated and unusable :-)
>
> This was so unnecessary.  Joachim was being helpful and supportive, and your
> reply was agressive with him and with the whole Debian Haskell Group.  Having
> Leksah in Debian will be good to both the Debian people and the Leksah
> developers.  We have a common goal, and we should work together to make it
> happen.  These kind of comments are counter productive.

Sorry, my reaction was just the expression of my anger, and I appreciate
the work of your group. I agree with what you say.

Jürgen