Re: Leksah packaging open questions

Hi Joachim,

For the latest 0.8 release I have worked again on the download part for
prebuild metadata and have now added the choices
- Retrieve then build
- Build then retrieve
- Never retrieve
to the preferences and the first start dialog.

As well I have made the leksah.org/metadata-0.8/ folder listable.

I would really appreciate if we can have Debian/Ubuntu packages for
Leksah soon. I would prefer if we can start with what we have, and then
develop it in a meaningful direction. I really put effort in doing what
you suggested, but I wouldn't know what I can do in the moment to meet
your expectations, for a Debian Leksah packages.

Cheers
Jürgen