ubuntu distro status on hackage (Was: ETA on Haskell Platform 2010.1.0.0 in Debian?)

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 20.04.2010, 12:01 +0100 schrieb Iain Lane:
> Joachim, do you think it would be possible to update your script that
> feeds Hackage to also supply Ubuntu data? I don't know if it would be
> best to track the development or stable release, though.

Debian tracks unstable.

The data at
http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/cabalDebianMap.txt
is generated by the same script that generates
http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/hackagevsdebian.html

The code is at
http://darcs.nomeata.de/hpvt/

You can either run your own instance on people.ubuntu.com somewhere, or
extend the code to cope with different Sources and output filenames.
Patches welcome.