Re: libghc6-cairo -prof/-doc

Hi Ketil.

Excerpts from Ketil Malde's message of Ter Abr 20 08:22:31 -0300 2010:
> These seem to be missing, although -dev appears to be okay.  I'm on
> Ubuntu 10.4, but packages.debian.org appears to show the same issue.
> Perhaps there's a reason for this, but I thought I should mention it
> just in case.

Thanks for your report.  These packages are wrongly metioned because of the
inclusion of haskell:Suggests in gtk2hs debian/control file.  I just pushed a
patch to remove it.

The documentation for libghc6-cairo-dev is in gtk2hs-doc, and the -prof package
is not available[0].

Greetings.

0: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=520649

--