Re: [done]: bootstrap of ghc6 on kfreebsd-amd64

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> (31/01/2010):
> I am pleased to announce availability of ghc6 on kfreebsd-amd64.  I
> finished the bootstrap, the resulting package is available from [1].

Great!

> I hope that upload of ghc6 6.12 into unstable will be soon, so we do
> not have to bother with 6.10 series for kfreebsd-amd64.

I'm currently discussing the details with aurel32, I guess it might be
reasonable to locally build ghc6 using Petr's package, and uploading
the resulting binary, even before the patch gets merged? We'll keep
you posted.

That's definitely great news.

Mraw,
KiBi.