[RFH]: bootstrap of ghc6 on kfreebsd-amd64

Hello.

Please could someone help with bootstrapping of ghc6 for kfreebsd-amd64.

The main problem is that bootstrap recipe does not work.
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/Porting

We have working ghc6 on both (linux-)amd64 and kfreebsd-i386.
See also needed patches in #555628.
Please could someone explain what is built in each stage of boostrapping ?
Namely what is really needed to built on host machine ?

I should be able to alter /usr/include to have the content of kfreebsd-am64 on linux-amd64. This could solve problem with
different struct stat and so on.
But I do not know whether it could help at all
and in which point I should do such switch.

Thanks

	Petr