Re: RFP: haskell-fuse -- Haskell bindings for FUSE: Filesystem in USErspace

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 04:48:48PM +0100, Joachim Breitner
wrote:
> Do you think that hfuse is relevent enough to enter
> Debian?

That's a very good point.

At this point in time, I'd say no. If I write something
that uses it, which in turn I think is relevant for Debian,
then perhaps then. But that's a while off!

(for anyone curious I'm writing a re-implementation of
archfs (a fuse-powered rdiff-backup browser) which is lazier
and thus doesn't suffer from ##552228. I'm writing this as
a proof-of-concept really: I don't know at this point
whether I'll end up with a viable alternative, or whether
exploring the problem-space will mean I can write a patch
for the original archfs with more confidence).

--
Jon Dowland