Re: ITP: haskell-dbus -- Haskell bindings for D-Bus API

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 05:47:31PM -0200, Rafael Cunha de Almeida wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 02:24:45PM +0530, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Please subscribe to d-haskell, if you haven’t done that already, so that
> > we don’t have to CC you and that you are aware of any collective DHG
> > action.
>
> Alright, I'm already subscribing it. I've created the new package at:
>
> 	darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-dbus

I think I didn't set up the commit hooks correctly yet, sorry :-(. You
probably hadn't look at the code yet; but just fyi, I found a problem in
the initial version, so I fixed it. I don't have that much experience
with cabal building system, so it took my a while until I've found the
proper solution.

The thing was that Setup.hs was wrong, it used defaultMain when it
should have used defaultMainWithHooks. Fixing that is much better than
what I had previously. What's odd is that cabal-install copes with the
wrong setup and lack of version in base dependency, that's probably the
reason upstream didn't find those problems.

[]'s
Rafael