Re: Please sponsor agda{,-bin,-stdlib} into experimental

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:34:22PM +0100, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
Hi.

On 14/12/2010 08:53, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
agda and agda-bin seem to be ok, but unfortunately my computer isn't
able to compile agda-stdlib (it runs out of memory on a 2 GB RAM
machine: is this normal?). I'll try on other machines as soon as I can.
In the meantime, does it make sense to upload the other two packages?

Sorry, I couldn't compile it on a 8 GB machine. I don't have anything
better, so I have to give up for agda-stdlib. Please, tell me what to do
with the other two.

Please upload them, I'll see what I can do with stdlib soon. In the
meantime it's easy for users to download and install it themselves if
they wish.

Thanks for the reviews, I'll add a manpage upstream for agda with the
next release.

(an additional thing I noticed: agda-stdlib is still UNRELEASED; did you
forget to push some commit?)

I forgot to update the changelog release indeed. In another team I
work with this is done by the sponsor so sometimes I don't remember to
do it when switching to pkg-haskell.

Cheers,
Iain