Re: Please sponsor agda{,-bin,-stdlib} into experimental

Hi.

Il 12/12/2010 21:09, Giovanni Mascellani ha scritto:
> Hi Iain.
>
> Il 11/12/2010 17:20, Iain Lane ha scritto:
>> Hiya,
>>
>> I've just updated these packages in git and would appreciate a
>> sponsor.
>
> I'm not sure to have time enough for a complete review, but I can
> suggest at least a problem: two files[1] seem to be generated during
> compilation; given that they occupy more than half a MB, I'd consider
> the option of repackaging.
>
>  [1] dist/build/Agda/Syntax/Parser/{Lexer,Parser}.hs

agda and agda-bin seem to be ok, but unfortunately my computer isn't
able to compile agda-stdlib (it runs out of memory on a 2 GB RAM
machine: is this normal?). I'll try on other machines as soon as I can.
In the meantime, does it make sense to upload the other two packages?

Some random suggestions:
 * W: agda-bin: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/agda;
 * In agda-stdlib repository the upstream-experimental branch isn't
merged in master-experimental (the commit that import the 0.4 codebase
is just a rebase or something similar.

Ciao, Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>