Re: binNMUs for pandoc?

Il 22/08/2010 16:27, Joachim Breitner ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 04.08.2010, 19:53 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
>> pandoc-dev is currently uninstallable, due to the updated pandoc. Should
>> I binNMU pandoc 1.5.1.1 to fix this until you release the next version,
>> or are you just about to do so?
>
> FYI, I scheduled binNMUs to keep the packages in sid installable
> (https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=pandoc)

Now you should do the same for gitit, which is currently not
installable. Probably your script isn't able to catch it, because gitit
depends against pandoc out of the usual Haskell dependency system (as we
discussed time ago).

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>