Manual hinting of haskell libs

Hi release team,

unless http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl is misleading, the
following independent sets of source package can migrate if hinted:

haskell-sdl haskell-sdl-gfx haskell-sdl-image haskell-sdl-mixer haskell-sdl-ttf
haskell-xml haskell-feed haskell-filestore haskell-texmath

Also, you might want to consider a forced hint for haskell-dummy. This
source package provides an upgrade path for the renamed haskell-*-doc
package to the standardized name. We chose to build this from one source
package instead of building them in each modified haskell-* source
package, which would cause unnecessary uploads once we drop them and
keeps the haskell source packages more consistent.

haskell-dummy also builds haskell-src-exts-doc which depends on
libghc6-src-exts-doc built by haskell-src-exsts. Unfortunately, it looks
as if haskell-src-exts will not make it into testing (it is too fat for
some architectures). This prevents all of haskell-dummy from entering
haskell. I’d suggest to force-hint haskell-dummy and accept the one
uninstallable dummy package, as it is better than not having
haskell-dummy in squeeze.

Alternatively, you might decide to force haskell-src-exts, given that it
is not clear whether it will build again on the smaller architectures in
the near future.

Thanks,