Build timout for haskell-src-exts

Dear alpha and mipsel buildd admins,

haskell-src-exists is quite a beast to build. In previous versions, a
bug in the compiler could cause the build to enter a permanent loop
while building large programs on slower architectures (fork() constantly
interrupted by a timer and restarted).

In version 1.9.0-2, this has been worked around, and it helped at least
on hppa. I’m therefore in good hope that any remaining build timeouts
are caused by a too low timeout and the package would build given more
time.

For alpha, I observed that 1.9.0-1 finished probably just seconds before
the timeout of 150 minutes while 1.9.0-2 was almost finished by that
time. A moderately higher time out would help here.

For mipsel, the build would probably take quite a while longer, but
should still finish eventually. Maybe it is starting to swap heavily?

If you think that building haskell-src-exts is too much of a burden for
your architecture and too little use for your users, that is ok with me
as well. In that case, please put it in not-for-us (or P-A-S, not sure
which one) and tell us so, so we can remove existing outdated builds
that would otherwise hinder the testing migration.

Thanks,