Source-Only distribution

Hi,

I have recently given some thought into how we should continue to
package haskell libraries, and I have come up with the conclusion that
shipping pre-built libraries is a dead end. I will upload a new version
of haskell-devscripts soon which just copies the haskell sources into
the -dev package. -doc and -prof packages are left empty and should be
removed with the next upstream version.

The ghc6-doc trigger will be enhanced to run haddock on the sources upon
installation, this way, the users will have documentation for _any_
installed library, not just those with -doc packages installed!

Packages like leksah, who need to do their own indexing, can have
similar triggers.

The advantages are obvious:
 * Arch all packages: No more buildd troubles.
 * No problems with dependencies.
 * Full hugs support for all (compatible) libraries for free.
 * Whole program optimization possible, given a sufficiently smart
   compiler.
 * Library code available for reference.
 * Less complexity in haskell-devscripts.
 * Compilation flags up to the user.

By installing all source files in /usr/share/doc/haskell, users can
compile any program easily by passing -i/usr/share/doc/haskell to ghc,
and will not have to worry about cabal or ghc packages any more.

I think this will give Debian a great edge over any other
Haskell-shipping distribution out there, including Gentoo, Arch and
Slackware.