Re: haskell-type-level ready for upload

Hi Erik.

Excerpts from Erik de Castro Lopo's message of Ter Mar 30 06:52:55 -0300 2010:
> The haskell-type-level library is now in the DHG darcs repo and ready
> for upload.

I've noticed it.  I'm waiting for the group to decide about a policy on
doc-base before uploading a package with .doc-base files.

>From the doc-base manual:

Every Debian package that provides online documentation (other than manual
pages) will register these documents to doc-base via the install-docs script
(see Registering Documents With doc-base, Section 2.4) at installation time and
de-register the manuals again when the package is removed.

So I guess this should be part of haskell-devscripts, and not be included in
the packages.

Anyone up to implementing this?

Greetings.
(...)