Re: haskell documentation packages names (was: Bits from the Release Team: What should go into squeeze?)

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 16.03.2010, 10:10 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> Excerpts from Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva's message of Ter Mar 16 10:06:40 -0300 2010:
> > Excerpts from Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva's message of Ter Mar 16 09:51:26 -0300 2010:
> > (...)
> > > We, from the Debian Haskell Group, are planning to use a standard name for the
> > > packages containing the documentation of the libraries, namely,
> > > libghc6-.*-doc.
> >
> > I create a list of packages that should be changed in
> > http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/UploadCoordination .  Anyone that
> > wants to help with the renaming, please update the package.  We can coordinate
> > the uploads with the commit-mails and PET.
>
> Just a note: before start working on the package, please put your name in the
> front of it, to avoid duplicated work.

and a suggestion: If you have done a package, use the Wiki-Syntax
--(...)-- to cross itout _in place_. I think this is nicer looking than
if you move the line to some other, “done”-list.

Can we remove the part about the transition from the page? The
darcs/mmap/hashed-storage-issue is being taken care of, and agda-bin
probably does not need an upload.