Re: haskell documentation packages names (was: Bits from the Release Team: What should go into squeeze?)

Hi.

Excerpts from Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva's message of Ter Mar 16 09:51:26 -0300 2010:
(...)
> We, from the Debian Haskell Group, are planning to use a standard name for the
> packages containing the documentation of the libraries, namely,
> libghc6-.*-doc.

I create a list of packages that should be changed in
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/UploadCoordination .  Anyone that
wants to help with the renaming, please update the package.  We can coordinate
the uploads with the commit-mails and PET.

Greetings.
(...)
--
marcot