Re: Timed-out builds on armel

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 05.03.2010, 10:08 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> This problem is also happening with ghc6, agda and agda-stdlib.
> These packages are using the script watcher.sh to avoid the timeout, but this
> was considered a bug (#571824).  I thought about trying ./Setup build
> --verbose=2 (or 3) to make it avoid the timeout only when it's really doing
> something.  Do you think this could work?

I don’t think that making the build system more verbose helps (it
already prints a line per module built). If anything, then we need to
make ghc more verbose, which in turn would make the build log
horrendously large.

Also see the other thread on d-release?