Re: Timed-out builds on armel

Hallo Joachim.

Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Sex Mar 05 08:30:58 -0300 2010:
> a few binNMU builds on armel did not finish in time and were killed,
> although the same version worked before (probably on another host, or
> with different settings):
(...)
> Could you re-try these and other timed-out haskell packages with a
> larger timeout?

This problem is also happening with ghc6, agda and agda-stdlib.
These packages are using the script watcher.sh to avoid the timeout, but this
was considered a bug (#571824).  I thought about trying ./Setup build
--verbose=2 (or 3) to make it avoid the timeout only when it's really doing
something.  Do you think this could work?

Greetings.
(...)
--
marcot