Re: hook e-mails

Hallo Joachim.

Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Sáb Fev 27 16:18:27 -0300 2010:
(...)
> Am Samstag, den 27.02.2010, 16:10 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
> Silva:
> > > Will it still print the diff as far as possible, and then add
> > something
> > > like [...incomplete...]?
> >
> > I thought that when the whole diff did not fit in the mail, it would not be
> > shown.  Is it good to have a partial diff?  This is another option.
>
> I’d say it’s useful: It gives at least some information on what has
> changed...

I've made this change to darcs-monitor.  I haven't yet uploaded it to Hackage
or Debian, but I've already built it in a Lenny system and installed it in
/home/groups/pkg-haskell in Alioth, and changed the packages in darcs to use
it, with --max-diff=20000.

The new darcs repo for darcs-monitor is
http://people.debian.org/~marcot/darcs/darcs-monitor .  Patches are welcome.
If it works for us, in the first patches pushed, I'll upload it to hackage and
create a Debian package for the new version.

Auf Wiedersehen.
(...)
--
marcot