Re: hook e-mails

Hi.

Excerpts from Giovanni Mascellani's message of Seg Fev 22 20:02:43 -0300 2010:
(...)
> Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva ha scritto:
(...)
> > Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Seg Fev 22 12:16:33 -0300 2010:
> > (...)
> >> BTW, who set up the darcs mail notification hook? Given that our changes
> >> are usually small I think it would be useful to see the complete diff of
> >> a patch in the mail.
> >
> > I removed it because the first patches, which contain all the files as a patch,
> > were being bigger than the maximum allowed by the list configuration.  Maybe we
> > could have some way to check the size of the file and decide the format based
> > on that.  Or we can change the maximum size allowed by the list.
>
> +1 for having the full patch and +1 for filtering out too big full patches.

Filtering out big patches will not be very simple now, so if we can change the
list configuration to accept big messages, I can change the darcs-monitor
configuration to include the full patch.  Is it possible?

Greetings.
--
marcot
http://marcot.iaaeee.org/