Re: hashed-storage vs. mmap

Hi.

Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Sáb Fev 20 14:36:24 -0200 2010:
(...)
> We uploaded mmap-0.5.4. Formerly we had mmap-0.4.1, I guess that did not
> build with ghc6-6.12, so the newest package on hackage was picked.

Actually, I did this believing that it would be harmless, and thinking that it
would be better to have a newer version, which presumably would have less
bugs.  Sorry about the trouble.

(...)
>  c) Backport the mmap-0.5-compatibility patch from the hashed-storage
> 0.4 series and apply that locally.

I can help with the backport if it's needed.

Greetings.
(...)
--
marcot