Re: hscolour

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 12.07.2009, 17:13 +1000 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> > Also, you are adding a self-Build-Depenency to it. It would be good to
> > avoid that.
>
> Fixed. It was a  rather tricky problem but I managed to come up with
> a neat solution for it. Its documented in the debian/rules file.

Nice.

> New DSC file is here:
>
>     http://www.mega-nerd.com/Debian/hscolour_1.13-1.dsc
>
> It should have an md5sum of 9a8e88c1279938562cf7ac86e69d70be. It builds
> under pbuilder and has a single lintian warning.

I’d like to try out the proposed team procedures. Now that you are added
to the group, could you create a hscolour darcs repository with the
contents of your debian/ directory and upload it on alioth, and I’ll
sponsor it from there? See
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/DarcsBasic
(„Adding a new package“) for details.