Re: Fw: Accepted haskell-network 2.2.1.3-1 (source all i386)

mle+hs:
> Alp Mestan wrote:
>
> > Does that mean we'll have parsec
>
> Ubstable already has parsec and parsec3.
>
> > and so on and eventually haskell-platform ?
>
> Well it certainly helps :-)
>
> I'm not sure how haskell-platforms strict version dependancies
> will fit in with the way things are packaged on Debian. The
> cabal file does not leave much latitude:
>
>     http://hackage.haskell.org/platform/2009.2.0.1/haskell-platform.cabal

Ideally though, Debian will in time end up providing the precise
dependencies (which will last for 6 month periods). In the short term,
just getting the packages in is a good start.

Very excited to see progress, good work guys!

-- Don