HAppS and Happstack

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 19.02.2009, 21:00 +0200 schrieb Kari Pahula:
> I'm orphaning HAppS and haskell-hspread.  Come and take them.

I’m interesting in taking over HAppS (unless someone else is more
interested), as I’ve been working with that a bit already.

It seems that HAppS is obsoleted by Happstack now, which is a community
maintenance fork. Is there any reason not to replace HAppS in Debian by
Happsstack?

And what would be a proper way to migrate?
 * Install empty transitional packages (with Depends: happstack) for
HAppS from the happs source packages or
 * Put the transitional packages (named ghc6-happs-...) in the happstack
source package, and request removal of the HAppS source packages from
the ftp team, only keeping one source package or
 * Don’t provide any migration at all, and just remove HAppS?

Greeting,