Re: pandoc packaging

+++ Joachim Breitner [Sep 21 09 20:38 ]:
> Hi,
>
> Am Montag, den 21.09.2009, 19:14 +0100 schrieb Iain Lane:
> > See the below message (from #499864) - Recai has offered pandoc up to
> > us if we want to take it on. We should be able to close out all of the
> > Debian and Ubuntu bugs quite easily. I don't immediately have time to
> > do this, so it would be great if someone in the team were to work on
> > bringing the package up to date and under our umbrella. If not I will
> > try to make time in the near future.
>
> John and Jonas promised to work on pandoc. What’s the state of it, guys?

Jonas has done the packaging and submitted to debian.  I've suggested
a few small changes since then. It would be great if some of the Debian
Haskell crew could take a quick look and see if we're properly following
whatever standard practices have emerged:

git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/pandoc.git

John