Re:

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 05:43:33PM -0700, John MacFarlane wrote:
+++ Joachim Breitner [Sep 21 09 20:38 ]:
Am Montag, den 21.09.2009, 19:14 +0100 schrieb Iain Lane:
> See the below message (from #499864) - Recai has offered pandoc up > to us if we want to take it on. We should be able to close out all > of the Debian and Ubuntu bugs quite easily. I don't immediately > have time to do this, so it would be great if someone in the team > were to work on bringing the package up to date and under our > umbrella. If not I will try to make time in the near future.

John and Jonas promised to work on pandoc. What’s the state of it, guys?

I've been waiting for Jonas to upload his work, but nothing yet.
Jonas, are you still interested in doing this?  If not, maybe
someone else from the Debian Haskell group could help me with it.

Still interested.  I have just been pretty busy lately :-(

Will try to find time today, but if that fails I won't have time in a week since I will be attending i conference in Taiwan.

If patience runs out and others are eager, then go with someone else.

That said, I do not expect my presence level to be a problem in the future - only now when kickstarting...

Kind regards,

 - Jonas