Re: haxml needs work

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 30.08.2009, 16:01 +1000 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> > You should not put two UNRELEASED changelog entries on top of each
> > other, I’d say. If you based your changes on the version in the archive,
> > then you should remove the other UNRELEASED entry, if not, you should
> > mention all changes in “your” entry. Which one does apply here?
>
> Mine is mostly derived from the 1.17-6 version so I just dumped the
> older UNRELEASED section.

Thanks for your work. I just added a more bug numbers to close and
uploaded it to unstable.

This leaves these open RC bugs for the haskell group’s packages:

haskelldb-*
        (upstream development status has to be checked, packages removed
        if necessary)
hlint
        (new upstream version with fixes is expected soon, see bug)
hs-plugins
        (fixed in darcs repo. I will upload it soon, I guess, just to
        clean it up)