Re: unknown substitution variable ${haskell:Depends}

Hi,

Am Montag, den 07.09.2009, 19:47 +1000 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> At Joachim Breitner's suggestion in an earlier thread, I tried adding
> using the a bunch of replacement variables (using haskell-devscripts
> 0.6.15+nmu13) and I'm getting:
>
>    dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${haskell:Depends}
>    dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${haskell:Recommends}
>    dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${haskell:Suggests}
>
> Is this supposed to work?

yes, but not every variable is set for every package type. This should
be documented in the manpage for dh_haskell_deps. Or we could set every
variable for each package (possibly empty), which would make it easier
to add something later – what do you think?