Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-hint: Mark package as unreleased

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 09.07.2009, 08:27 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> Em Wed, 08 Jul 2009 21:43:02 +0000
> Joachim Breitner<mail@joachim-breitner.de> escreveu:
> (...)
> >   * Mark package as unreleased
> (...)
> >   I also removed the tag from the repository, as it was tagging an
> > non-released state of the repository.
>
> I agree with removing the tag, it was there by a mistake, but why did you
> marked it as unreleased?  Is there something not correct in the package?

no, I didn’t check, I thought it was there by mistake from before the
DHG (as the tag was). So sorry if it is actually ready for release.

I’m sure our workflow will become more fluent after a while :-)