Re: Recipe for debianizing Haskell packages?

Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+hs@mega-nerd.com> writes:

> I think probably not. There is a tool in Hackage (part of the Debian
> package I think) which supposedly does the right thing.

Presumably this is cabal-debian?

Announcement:
  http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2008-August/046272.html

I'll take a look.

> Unfortunately that is not yet in Debian (the distro) because a
> couple of the dependencies are broken or not yet in packaged.

That's not so crucial if I can install it locally, and use it to build
.debs for packages.

> First of all, is your package already on Hackage? If it is,
> that makes things much easier :-).

Yes, Hackaged and Cabalized.

-k