Re: Want to join pkg-haskell?

Are we recruiting people for the Debian Haskell team more generally
(and/or observers who could give us feedback on our plans if they
don't participate directly in packaging)? If so, we probably should
advertise for volunteers and observers via the usual channels (I'm
thinking HWN and haskell-cafe, for example). I could also make a plug
at the July BostonHaskell meeting if people think that would be
helpful.

 - Ravi