Re: RFS: agda

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 05.07.2009, 13:40 +0100 schrieb Iain Lane:
> On 5 Jul 2009, at 11:13, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > I looked again over the contents of debian/, and it seems fine. Do you
> > want it to be uploaded now?
>
> If you could that would be great, thanks a lot.

$ LANG=C sudo apt-get install libghc6-haskeline-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  libghc6-haskeline-dev: Depends: libghc6-utf8-string-dev (< 0.3.4+) but
0.3.5-1 is to be installed
E: Broken packages

Unfortunately, after the latest upload of utf8-string, not all reverse
dependencies had a binNMU triggered – one of these things that will be
fixed by proper procedures :-)

Actually I’m hacking on a tool that automatically identifies these
cases, I hope I’ll get it to work. If you want an upload earlier, please
request binNMUs for the uninstallable build-dependencies of agda.