Re: New version of haskell-devscripts

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 07.04.2009, 10:50 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> Joachim, have you uploaded haskell-devscripts?  If not, I've done a new
> version, without changing the number, since the other one was not
> uploaded AFAIK.
>
> Can you upload this one?
>
> http://debian.holoscopio.com/haskell-devscripts/
>
> There's a patch to hlibrary.mk attached.

I heard no objections and it did not fail with the packages that I just
sponsored for you, so I uploaded it as well. Thanks for helping out
here!

nmu8 fails when I try to build haskell-time:

dh_haskell_shlibdeps -plibghc6-time-dev
ghc-pkg: debian/mk-deps-libghc6-time-dev/package.conf: openFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)
debian/mk-deps-libghc6-time-dev/package.conf: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)

Log attached.