Re: updated version of cabal-debian

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:34 AM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

Am Montag, den 23.03.2009, 21:16 -0500 schrieb Jeremy Shaw:
>   - A patch that prevents the generation of less than dependencies
>     so it still tries to build if the dependencies get newer

haskell-devscripts does not generate build-dependencies. Do you refer to
binary dependencies? I think these should be tied to the cabal version,
as they are now.

It refers to the binary dependencies assigned to the haskell:Depends substvar entry.  I think you are right that this patch is unnecessary.

>   - There is a patch that adds a postinst and a postrm to the haddock
> package to regenerate the documentation index

ghc6-doc now uses triggers to react on new or removed .haddock files, so
this patch should not be necessary any more.