Anything I can do to help?

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to Haskell, but I do have four years of Ocaml
experience under my belt and I have done a bunch of debian
packaging at work.

Currently, my main frustration with haskell is that the standard
compiler is 6.8.2 and that much of the docs on hackage/hoogle is
for ghc-6.10 and versions of libraries I can't access from a
debian package.

I'd therefore like to see what I can do to help. I'm not a debian
developer but I have had my gpg key signed by a couple of people
who are.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"Code is more often read than written and thus making it
readable is more important than making it writable."
-- Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk