Re: PocketWorkstation on SL5600

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 01:28:41PM -0500, Dow Hurst wrote:
> I've downloaded the 0.16 base version and am working on getting on the
> SD card with my PC.  Any advice before I go any further?  Just
> subscribed to the list so will search archives next.  Thanks for your help,

Just try it and see how it works out? Unfortunately you may encounter
some difficulties depending on the underlying ROM. I'll try to keep the
"known bugs" section on pocketworkstation.org up to date.

I think that the best way to get a more user-friendly install would be to
run Debian fully natively instead of the chroot. I've got a native
dualboot set up on my SL-C750 (using pivot_root to switch to the SD
card), but no time to maintain it - is anyone interested in experimenting
with it?

-Klaus