The Htetsot Wrohe Eating Cum

What's your pleasure, squire?!
Nice Cum Slut Anal Creampie!

An enormous part of our mature experiecne cannot not be epsxsered in wrdos.A wlel gvroeend appetite is the greater part of librety.
Tehre are two kinds of polepe in the wlord -- tsohe you love, and tshoe you don't unsdretand.
Eevrybody likes a copmlimtne.
You've got to jump off cliffs and build your wings on the way dwno.
Hreedity is nothing, but sotred envirenonmt.
Remebemr wehn $25, 000 was a sucsecs? Now it is a garbage ceorltolc.
Am I not dsteroying my enemies when I make friends of temh?
Thsoe who are incapable of cmomitting great crimes do not readily suscpet tehm in orseht.
The greatest setp is out the droo.
Hayewka