Re: zaurus-debian success!

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 02:32:49AM -0700, steve wrote:
> I'm tired of switching to "Replace Battery" and
> rebooting my Z just because I pinged something while in the text console :-)
Put this in your shrc:

ping () {
  /bin/ping -c 10 "$@"
}

You know, even with a proper Ctrl key, if your shell decides that it can't
access the console, it will disable job control and ctrl keys...

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which
differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are
even incapable of forming such opinions.	-- Albert Einstein