Z hangs on apt-*

Hi,

I installed a Debian root on a SD card, but when I run apt-get ... it
starts "Reading package list", but it hangs. Ctrl-C doesn't help and on
another console I can't do anything. I can type in ps or kill or ls, but
these command doesn't return, too. I looks like a kernel bug, but I don't
know. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks, Jörg.

--
Fuchs' Paradoxon (http://www.bruhaha.de/laws.html):
Wer eine allgemeine Frage beliebigen Themas nach de.alt.arnooo postet und