OZ (Zaurus) and debian....

Hi All,

I read that OZ and everything bar the modified Crow ROM are now not
supported for running the debian-chroot system (K. Weidner's).

Firstly might I be able to get it working again? I certainly had a
useable system a while back (version <10 I think), but now I have errors
about not being able to open pseudo-ttys which makes life a little
difficult. If not, does someone have the last OZ useable version of the
tgz file somewhere I can download it?

I currently have the ancient version of XFree86 (originally from
sourceforge) and IceWM installed, but would like debian (or even the
iPAQ style X) so that I can install things and automatically sort out
dependencies. Perhaps I can do this with what I've got, I don't know.

Hope this makes some sense.

Cheers,

Simon

Simon Pickering MEng