opie source package repository

After being sick for several days, having my CPU die in my primary
desktop/development machine, and fighting with getting a new kernel working
with everything I need, I'm pretty much back in action.  Getting usbnet
playing nicely with the Z was the last step, and so far it seems to be
working now.

So, I want to start working with the opie packages on the Z.  I plan on
getting a build environment going today if possible.

rkrusty: it would be great if you could set up a Sources file on your site,
to make it easy to keep up with your packaging updates.  Meantime, I've
symlinked the stuff in your /sources and created one:

deb-src http://people.debian.org/~mdz/opie opie unstable

The version numbers look the same, so I assume this stuff is up to date.

--
 - mdz