Re: Project Opendigitalradio (www.opendigitalradio.org)

On Fri, Mar 17, 2023 at 1:44 PM Robin ALEXANDER
<robin.alexander@netplus.ch> wrote:
> Thank you for your quick reply.

Quite! Happy to help.

> Le vendredi 17 mars 2023 à 13:10 -0400, Paul Tagliamonte a écrit :
> As I am a complete novice, do you confirm I need to:
> 1. Submit 2 bugs with reportbug (one for each package I wish to exclude
> from bookworm)

Yep! If the bugs don't file, you can also send email reports via email
(with submit@bugs.debian.org).
An example can be found in some of the BTS docs
(https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting#example)

This will be fun! Please feel free to CC me, or ask me questions (on
or off list) if you hit any trouble.

> 2. Send an email to the debian-release list mentioning the 2 bug ids I
> created with reportbug?

Yep! You'll get an email back (hopefully!), and you can link to, or
mention, the BTS bug numbers

  Paul K3XEC
--
:wq