Project Opendigitalradio (www.opendigitalradio.org)

Hi,

Out of the 4 packages that currently make the Opendigitalradio mmbtools
project:
- odr-padenc (Program Associated Data encoder)
- odr-audioenc (Audio encoder)
- odr-dabmux (dab/dab+ multiplexer)
- odr-dabmod (dab/dab+ modulator)

I was able to get only 2 packages (odr-padenc, odr-dabmux) pushed to
testing and unstable.

Since one needs the 4 packages to run the full dab/dab+ broadcast
workflow and since bookworm is not too far away from being released, I
would like the above 2 packages excluded from the future bookworm. Can
someone from this group handle the matter?

Thank you very much in advance for your support.

Robin ALEXANDER
Hi Christoph,

Thank you very much! I will modify file debian/control with the new section non-free/hamradio and leave the other packages untouched. Then I will resubmit the package to mentor.

Other questions:

Is there anything I can do to push forward the 2 packages (odr-dabmux and odr-dabmod) that are still sitting in NEW?

Do you believe that there is a chance that the 4 packages could be available on time for the next freeze? If not, is there a way to exclude the package odr-padenc (the only one that made it to unstable, so far) from the next version, for I would like to have a consistent set of packages (odr-padenc, alone, does not bring any value).

Robin